OGCIO provides web/digital design, web hosting and content design services and delivers a number of web applications used across Government and beyond. These include the gov.ie portal, Digital Postbox, Single Customer View, and the Death Events Publication Service. OGCIO supports MyGovID, a single account to access government services in Ireland.
In addition, OGCIO also works with divisions across the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform and the Department of Finance to implement and enhance new and existing systems including:
- the Single Public Service Pension Scheme Databank
- the Pension Accrued Liability Project
- Estimates Manager solution
- Public Service Pay Band Data by Pension Scheme
- the annual baseline of Civil Services HR data for the People Strategy
- enhancements to the CS HR Databank
- Chief Medical Officer (for the Civil Service) and Civil Service Employee Assistance Service (CSEAS) reporting
- the Civil Service HR Health and Wellbeing Portal.
Some of the applications supported by OGCIO include the following.